Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Hailey Bug!!

I finally got my camera back from my Niece's 6th Birthday party. I've been dieing to post my pictures for a very long week!

I made my 6yr old Niece rainbow cupcakes with; white cake mix and lots of fun food coloring. To top off the cupcakes I made a sweet buttercream.

Here are the steps I took to make these lovely Cupcakes!

1. Colors! Pick out the colors you want for your cupcakes. I only did four colors; Red, Orange, Blue, and Purple. When mixing the colors use the 2 to 3 ratios. Example if you are making Purple- 2 drops of Blue and 3 drops of Red.


2. Layering- With this pan I started with Red. Start your rainbow however you like, just dab a little of the batter into the cupcake liners.






3. Continue dabbing spoonfuls of batter into cupcake liners until all colors have been used.



4. Time to Bake- After using all of your colors, pop the cupcake pan into oven and cook for 18-20 minutes.


First Pan of Cupcakes.


Second pan of Cupcakes.


And they are done and ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment